Monday, October 23, 2006

Chuckle 1203

Chuckle 1203
(Today's chuckle thanks go to George H of Florence OR!)


~Dear Spike~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and 6 Differences.)

Dear Spike, I have been unable to sleep since I forced my daughter to break off her engagement to you. Will you forgive and forget? I was much too sensitive about your Mohawk, tattoo and pierced nose.

I now realize motorcycles aren't really that dangerous and I really should not have reacted the way I did to the fact that you have never held a job. I am sure, too, that some other very nice people live under the bridge in the park.

Sure, my daughter is only 17 and wants to marry you instead of going to Harvard on a full scholarship. After all, you can't learn everything about life from books.

I sometimes forget how backwards I can be. I was wrong. I was a fool. I have now come to my senses and you have my full blessing to marry my daughter.

Sincerely, Your Future Father-in-Law

P.S. Congratulations on winning the Power Ball Lottery!! ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)

Today in history
________________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, answers below.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home