Thursday, September 27, 2007

Chucke 1529

Chuckle 1529
(Carrie M of Sacramento CA gets today's chuckle thanks!)

~Much Needed Tool for Women~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and 6 Differences.)




***
________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

Rich W of Paso Robles CA gets our thanks for this compilation of quotes!

7) "My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, 'Mom, they weren't trying to teach you how to swim.'"

--Paula Poundstone


8) "A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study: "Duh."

--Conan O'Brien


9) "Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God ... I could be eating a slow learner."

--Lynda Montgomery
______________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, answers below.)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home