Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chuckle 1868

Chuckle 1868
(Bev L of Mt. Vernon WA gets today’s chuckle thanks!)


~Two Quick Canadian Chuckles~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope and
Six Differences.)

A Quebecer, staying at a hotel in Edmonton, phoned room service for some pepper.

"Black pepper or white pepper?" asked the concierge

"Toilette pepper!" yelled the Quebecer

*************************************************************


A Canadian guy is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm. His friend, Doug, stops him and asks, “Hey Bob! Whatcha get the case of beer for?"

"I got it for my wife, eh." answers Bob

"Oh!" Exclaims Doug. "Good trade."

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_______________________________________________________

(~What kids might say~)

As I was nursing my baby, my cousin's six-year-old daughter, Krissy, came into the room. Never having seen anyone breast feed before, she was intrigued and full of all kinds of questions about what I was doing. After mulling over my answers, she remarked, 'My mom has some of those, but I don't think she knows how to use them.'

_______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________


(Find the 6 differences, see answers below.)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home