Saturday, December 27, 2008

Chuckle 1953

Chuckle 1953
(Bev L of Mt Vernon WA gets today’s chuckle thanks!)


(Police dog after quick stop)


~Why We Love Children! ~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope and
Six Differences.)

POLICE
It was the end of the day when I parked my police van in front of the station. As I gathered my equipment, my K-9 partner, Jake, was barking, and I saw a little boy staring in at me 'Is that a dog you got back there?' he asked. 'It sure is,' I replied. Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then towards the back of the van. Finally he said, 'What'd he do?'

NUDITY

I was driving with my three young children one warm summer evening when a woman in the convertible ahead of us stood up and waved. She was stark naked! As I was reeling from the shock, I heard my
5-year-old shout from the back seat, 'Mom! That lady isn't wearing a seat belt!'

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________
(Maxines from my own collection ---Jerry---)


________________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, see answers below.)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home