Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chuckle 2224

Chuckle 2224
(Pat M of Florence gets today's chuckle thanks.)




~If My Body Were A Car ~ (2nd time around)
(Also; Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, and Maxine,

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish, and my paint job is getting a little dull. But that's not the worst of it. My headlights are out of focus, and it's especially hard to see things up close.

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.

My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it --Almost every time I sneeze, cough or laugh, either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires.

__________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in History from Yahoo

______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope ________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________
(Maxine from Phyllis in Pasadena )


____________________________________________________

Why boys need parents


Have a great Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home