Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chuckle 2391

Chuckle 2391
Rick R of Surrey BC gets today's chuckle thanks!



~Hot Dog~(2nd time around)
(Also; Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, and Maxine,
One hot summer day, a Lady came to town with her
dog, tied it under the shade of a tree, and headed into a
restaurant for something cold to drink. Twenty minutes
later, a policeman entered the restaurant and asked,

'Who owns the dog tied under that tree outside?'

The Lady said it was hers.

'Your dog seems to be in heat' the officer said.

That's why I put her in the shade, said the Lady

The policeman said, 'No! You don't understand. Your dog
needs to be bred.'

'No way,' said the Lady. 'My dog doesn't need bread.

She isn't hungry 'cause I fed her this mornin'.'

The exasperated policeman said, 'NO!

You don't understand. Your dog wants to have sex!'

(You gotta love this)

The Lady looked at the cop and said, 'Well, go ahead.

I always wanted a police dog.'
________________________________________________

Maxine from my own collection




Lovemaking Tips For Seniors. From Phyllis H of Carpinteria CA

This one is sent around every month or so as a public service to forgetful geezers.

(Am not sure why I got it, or why I'm fwding to you younguns on my list ! ! )

1. Wear your glasses to make sure your partner is actually in the bed.

2. Set timer for 3 minutes, in case you doze off in the middle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a Good One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home