Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chuckle 2905

(Chuckle 2905)
(Robert J of Florence OR gets today's Chuckle thanks)

~Military Chuckles~ (Also: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Nancy’s
Signs & Cartoons.)

1. An Air Force Chief Master Sergeant and a General were sitting in the barbershop. They were both just getting finished with their shaves, when the barbers reached for some after-shave to slap on their faces.

The General shouted, "Hey, don't put that stuff on me! My wife will think I've been in a whorehouse!"

The Chief turned to his barber and said, "Go ahead and put it on. My wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like."
________________________________________________________

2. "Well," snarled the tough old Navy Chief to the bewildered Seaman, "I suppose after you get discharged from the Navy, you'll just be waiting for me to die so you can come and pee on my grave."

"Not me, Chief!" the Seaman said. "Once I get out of the Navy, I'm never going to stand in line again!"

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
__________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )

________________________________________________________

(A Maxine from My Own Collection.)


_______________________________________________

(Nancy’s Signs & Cartoons from Nancy of Sheridan WY.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home