Sunday, April 08, 2012

Chuckle 2917

(Chuckle 2917)
(Nicky H of Florence OR gets today's Chuckle thanks)

~Minneapolis Taxi Ride~ (Also: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Bev’s Gas Toons.)

Minneapolis Taxi ride A drunk woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The taxi driver Ole, who happened to be an old Norwegian man, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to start the cab. She said to him: - "What's wrong with you honey? Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?" The old man said:- "Lady, I'm not staring at you, I am telling you, dat vould not be proper vair I come from". She said: - "Well, if you're not staring at my boobs sweetie, what are you doing then?" He said:- "Vell, I am looking and I'm looking, and I am tinking to myself, vair in da hell is dis lady keeping da money to pay for dis ride ?

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

___________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )

________________________________________________________
(A Maxine from My Own Collection.)




_________________________________________________________

(Bev’s Gas Toons) From Bev L of Mt. Vernon WA.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home