Saturday, September 26, 2015

Chuckle 3936

Chuckle 3936
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Keith K of Florence OR)

~A couple from Keith~ (Second time around) (Plus: today in history, word for the day, today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)

SEX AT 73 just took a leaflet out of my mailbox, informing me that I can have sex at 73. I'm so happy, because I live at number 71. So it's not too far to walk home afterwards. And it's the same side of the street. I don't even have to cross the road!

~~~~~

Answering machine message, "I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes."

~~~~~

 ________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 ______________________________________________________

Maxine


























_____________________________________________________________



Spot the 6 Diff's







































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home