Friday, November 08, 2019

Chuckle 5190 Classic


Chuckle 5190 Classic

Chuckle 2499 (Sent out in Oct 2010)

(Keith K of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks.)







 ~Joined a Club~ (2nd time around) (Also; Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, and Maxine,



Upon reaching 65, I decided to retire.  After having me under foot for a few months, my wife became very agitated with me.  She suggested I go and do something to occupy my time, like join a club or get a hobby.  I obliged and went out for a couple of hours...



When I got home my wife asked about my day and I replied, "Oh, I just went down to the park and hung out with the guys.  And oh yeah, I joined a parachute club.



"What?  Are you nuts?  You're 65 years old and you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"



"Yeah, look I even got a membership card."



"You crazy old man, where's your glasses!  This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"



"Oh, great!  Now what am I going to do?  I signed up for 5 jumps a week!"



This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

___________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)


  Today in History  from Yahoo


______________________________________________________



(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)

(Word for the Day)

________________________________________________________



(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)

Today's Horoscope )

________________________________________________________







_________________________________________________________



(~Different Ways of Looking At Things~)



A man is recovering from surgery when the Surgical Nurse appears and asks him how he is feeling.

'I'm O. K. but I didn't like the four letter-words the doctor used in surgery,' he answered.

'What did he say,' asked the nurse.



'Oops!'



________________________________________________________





















_______________________________________

(Have a great day)





































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home