Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Chuckle 5579

Chuckle 5579 Classic Chuckle 707 (Rich C in Yuma AZ gets today's chuckle thanks!) ~A Texas Farmer~ 2nd time around (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Sign ) A man owned a small farm in Texas. The Wage and Hour Department of Texas claimed he was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent to interview him. "I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them," demanded the agent. "Well, there's my hired hand that’s been with me for 3 years. I pay him $600 a week plus free room and board. The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $500 a month plus free room and board. Then there's the half-wit that works about 18 hours a day. He makes $10 a week and I buy him chewing tobacco," replied the farmer. "That's the guy I want to talk to; the half-wit," says the agent. The farmer says, "That would be me." _____________________________________________________________ (Today in History Click) http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history (Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day) www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day (For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope) http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/ ___________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home