Sunday, April 22, 2007

Chuckle 1385

Chuckle 1384
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Rich C of Yuma AZ!)

~To my friends, this moving tribute ~
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

This is for you because you are very dear to my heart!

What if tomorrow.......

I Apologize...For all the mean things I might have said.
I Apologize...For all the things I did or didn't do.
I Apologize...If I ever ignored you.
I Apologize...If I ever made you feel bad or put you down.
I Apologize...If I ever thought I was better than you.
I Apologize...For everything wrong I've ever done.

I Care for You...Don't ever forget that!
Through bad times and good,
I'll always be here for you.

I'm writing this because... what if tomorrow.....


>



>

YOU WIN THE LOTTERY! ***
_______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

Do You Remember a Time When...

Saturday morning cartoons weren't 30-minute commercials for action figures? "Oly-oly-oxen-free" made perfect sense? Spinning around, getting dizzy, and falling down was cause for giggles?

The worst embarrassment was being picked last for a team? War was a card game? Baseball cards in the spokes transformed any bike into a motorcycle? Taking drugs meant orange-flavored chewable aspirin? Water balloons were the ultimate weapon?

If you can remember most or all of these, then you have lived!!!!!!!

Pass this on to anyone who may need a break from their "grown-up" life . . I double-dog-dare-ya!

This is the end of this series, tomorrow we start Jayne's Idiot Reports.

________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home