Saturday, May 12, 2007

Chuckle 1404



Chuckle 1404 Saturday, May 12, 2007
(Retha A of Richland OR gets today's chuckle thanks!)




~Resimay ~
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum acounting. I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well. Im lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth, I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly, Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb.


Employer's response: Dear Peggy May,
It's OK honey, we've got spell check! ***


This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
__________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

Sandy J of Florence OR compiled this group of quotes from
famous people.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -P.J O'Rourke

In general, the art of government consists of taking as much money as possible from one party of the citizens to give to the other. -Voltaire (1764)
_______________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home