Thursday, November 22, 2007

Chuckle 1582

Chuckle 1582
(Willie F of Sacramento CA gets today's chuckle thanks!)


~A Thanksgiving Story~ (2nd time around)
(Find the 6 differences, answers below.)

PREGNANT TURKEY One year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my sister's house for the traditional feast. Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to play a trick. She told my sister that she needed something from the store. When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen, and inserted it into the turkey, and re-stuffed the turkey. She then placed the bird(s) back in the oven. When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the oven and proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit something, she reached in and pulled out the little bird. With a look of total shock on her face, my mother exclaimed, "Patricia, you've cooked a pregnant bird!" At the reality of this horrifying news, my sister started to cry. It took the family two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs! Yep, SHE'S BLONDE! ***


This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________


Lora S of Florence gets our thanks for the following!)
"They Walk Among Us"

My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases. The cashier multiplied 2 times 10% and gave us a 20% discount.

..............They Walk Among Us!
_______________________________________________________

"Have a nice Thanksgiving day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home