Monday, December 24, 2007

Chuckle 1614

Chuckle 1614
(Goldie C of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks!)


~Weeweechu~ (2nd time around)
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

One beautiful December evening Pedro and his girlfriend Rosita were sitting by the side of the ocean. It was a romantic full moon, when Pedro said, 'Hey, mamacita, let's do Weeweechu.'

Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!' said Rosita.

Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time,' Pedro begged. 'But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the moon.' replied Rosita.

Please, corazoncito, just once, do Weeweechu with me.'

Rosita looked at Pedro and said, 'OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu.'

Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....


'Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,
Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,
Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,
and a Happy New Year.'

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!


NOW GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER.. ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_____________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

~Thoughts from Maxine~
(Sent to us by Jayne C of Florence OR


1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences.
He thought he was God and I didn't.
2. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

_______________________________________________________

"Have a nice day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home