Thursday, December 20, 2007

Chuckle 1610

Chuckle 1610
(Goldie C of Florence gets today's chuckle thanks!)


~SILK PAJAMAS~ (2nd time around)
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)


A man calls home to his wife and says, "Honey I have been asked to fly to Canada with my boss and several of his friends for fishing. We'll be gone for a Long weekend. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting so could you please pack enough clothes for a 3 day weekend....and also get out my rod and tackle box from the attic? We're leaving at 4:30 pm from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up" "Oh! And please pack my new navy blue silk pajamas." The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy, but, being the good wife, she does exactly what her husband asked. Following the long weekend he came home a little tired but, otherwise, looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish? He says, "Yes! Lots of Walleye, some Bass, and a few Pike. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?

You'll love the answer................


V


V


V


The wife replies, -- "I did, they're in your tackle box


This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

George H of Florence OR gets our thanks for sharing these awards with us!

DARWIN AWARDS 2007

Nominee No. 5: [The News of the Weird]: Michael Anderson Godwin made News of the Weird posthumously. He had spent several years awaiting South Carolinas electric chair on a murder conviction before having his sentence reduced to life in prison. While sitting on a metal toilet in his cell attempting to fix his small TV set, he bit into a wire and was electrocuted.
_______________________________________________________

"Have a nice day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home