Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chuckle 1736

Chuckle 1736
(Charley M of Bradenton FL gets today’s chuckle thanks!)


~Embarrassing Medical Exams~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and Today’s Horoscope.)

1. A man comes into the ER and yells, "My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!" I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs ---and I was in the wrong one. Submitted by Dr. Mark MacDonald, San Francisco

2. At the beginning of my shift I placed a stethoscope on an elderly and slightly deaf female patient's anterior chest wall. "Big breaths," I instructed. "Yes, they used to be," replied the patient. Submitted by Dr. Richard Byrnes, Seattle, WA

3. One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a Wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a "massive internal fart." Submitted by Dr. Susan Steinberg

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
________________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

Chuckle Gems.

Someone has worked very hard compiling this collection of
photos labeled;

~A SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO ALL THE GIRLS WE’VE LOVED BEFORE~


Gale Storm is now 84
____________________________________________________________

“Have a nice day!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home