Thursday, January 08, 2009

Chuckle 1964

Chuckle 1964
(Phyllis S of Pasadena CA gets today’s chuckle thanks!)

Wedding Party

~Weddings~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope.)

When I was younger I hated going to weddings.

It seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to come up to me, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, 'YOU'RE NEXT'.

They stopped that shit after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________
(Maxines from my own collection ---Jerry---)

_____________________________________________________________

“Have a nice day!”
__________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home