Saturday, January 02, 2010

Chuckle 2257

Chuckle 2257
(Pat M of Florence gets today's chuckle thanks.)



~Dr. Funnies~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine,
and 6 differences.)

Submitted by Dr. Mark MacDonald, San Antonio, TX

At the beginning of my shift, I placed a stethoscope on an elderly and slightly deaf female patients anterior chest wall. Big breaths, I instructed. Yes, they used to be, replied the patient.


Submitted by Dr. Richard Byrnes, Seattle, WA ..

One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a, 'massive internal fart.'

Submitted by Dr. Steven Swanson, Corvallis, OR

I was caring for a woman and asked, 'So, how's your breakfast this morning? It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste,' the patient replied. I then asked to see the jelly, and the woman produced a foil packet labeled 'KY Jelly.'

_______________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in History from Yahoo

______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

(Maxine from my own collection.)




________________________________________________________

(Find the Six Differences, Answers below)











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home