Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Chuckle 2289

Chuckle 2289
(Linda M of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks.)


~ Black Bra~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and 6 differences.)

The Black Bra (Told by a woman)

I had lunch with two of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress and I have been married for twenty plus years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

Here’s how it all went.

My engaged friend:

The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask.

He saw me and said, ' You are the woman of my dreams. I love you. ' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:

Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only a black bra, heels and a mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn’t say a word but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story:

When my husband came home I was wearing a black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes...

When he came in the door and saw me he said,

‘What’s for dinner, Batman? '

(A fund raiser to pay for his hospital bills is planned. Details will be announced shortly.)

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)

Today in History from Yahoo

______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

(Maxine from Phyllis S in Pasadena CA)


______________________________________________________

(Find the Six Differences, Answers below)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home