Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chuckle 2326

Chuckle 2326
(Anon, gets today's chuckle thanks.)

~Chuckle Number 1~ (Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and 6 differences.)
.
Some of Mr. Chuckles fans asked me to publish chuckle number 1.
I don’t think they thought I could go back that far! Anyway here it is in all its glory.


It was the first day of school and the teacher thought she'd getto know the kids by asking them their names and what their fathers
did for a living. The first little girl said, "My name is Mary and my daddy is apostman." The next little boy said, "I'm Andy and my Dad is a mechanic." It was then little Johnny's turn and he said, "My name is Johnnyand my father is a striptease dancer in a cabaret for gay men." The teacher gasped and quickly moved on, but later, in the schoolyard, the teacher approaches Johnny privately and asks if it was reallytrue that his Dad dances nude in a gay bar. Little Johnny blushed and said, "No, he's really a guitar playerfor the Dixie Chicks, but I was too
embarrassed to say so."



Dixie Chicks


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Click Today in History and learn.)

Today in History from Yahoo

______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

(Maxine from my own collection.)





____________________________________________________________

(Find the Six Differences, Answers below.)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home