Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Chuckle 2409

Lora and I are leaving tomorrow and will be gone for a while

Chuckle 2409
(Linda M of Eugene gets today's chuckle thanks.)


Charlie, a new retiree greeter at Wal-Mart, just couldn't seem to get to work on time.

Every day he was 5, 10, 15 minutes late. But he was a good worker, really tidy, clean-shaven, and sharp-minded and a real credit to the company and obviously demonstrating their "Older Person Friendly" policies.

One day the boss called him into the office for a talk.

"Charlie, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang up job, but you're being late so often is quite bothersome."

"Yes, I know boss, and I am working on it."

"Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear. It's odd though you're coming in late. I know you're retired from the Navy. What did they say if you came in late there?"

"They said, 'Good morning, Admiral. Can I get you some coffee, sir?'"

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm


_______________________________________________________

(Maxine from my own collection.)







______________________________________________________
(Find the Six Differences, Answers below.)














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home