Sunday, February 06, 2011

Chuckle 2575

Chuckle 2575
(George H of Florence sent this to me in FEB 2004 and gets
today's chuckle thanks.)

Chuckle 242

~A Blonde Looking for a Man: ~ (Also; Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, and Maxine, + Calvin

Sally (a blonde) was seen going into the woods with a small package and a large bird cage. She was gone several days but finally she returned. Her friend, Liz, never saw Sally looking so sad.

Liz "Heard you went off in the woods for a couple of days.
Glad you got back okay...but you look so sad. Why??"

Sally, "Because I just can't get a man."

Liz, "Well, you sure won't find one in the middle of the woods."

Sally, "Don't be so silly. I know that. But I went in the woods cause I needed something there that would get me a man. But I couldn't find it."

Liz, "I don't understand what you're talking about."

Sally, "Well, I went there to catch a couple of owls. I took some dead mice and a bird cage."

Liz, "So, how's that gonna help you get a man."

Sally, "Well, I heard the best way to get a man is to have a good pair of hooters."

______________________________________________________________

Today in History Click
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/history


Word for the day Click
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/


For today's Horoscope click
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

_______________________________________________________

(Maxine from my own collection.)





____________________________________________________

(From Mona L of Florence OR)

(Calvin’s Snowmen)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home