Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chuckle 2628

Chuckle 2628 (Keith K of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks.)_________________ ~How the Fight Started~ (2nd time around)(Also; Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and church ladies with typewriters) Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked up the boat up to the van, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day. I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed... I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible." My loving wife of 5 years replied, "And, can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?" ________________________________________________________________ Today in History Click http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/history Word for the day Click http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/ For today's Horoscope click http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/ _______________________________________________________ (Maxine from my own collection.) ___________________________________________ (CHURCH LADIES WITH TYPEWRITERS from Lora in Florence OR.) For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs. -------------------------- Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get. _________________________________________________________________ Have a Good One!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home