Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chuckle 2617 (Phyllis H of Carpinteria CA gets today's chuckle thanks.) ~ Worst day of my life~ (2nd time around) (Also; Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Bumper Stickers from Charlie: I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a big, trouble-making biker stepped up next to me, grabbed my drink and gulped it down. "So? What are you gonna do about that?" he says, menacingly. "This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my old lady in bed with the gardener, and then my dog bit me." "I came to this bar to work up the courage to end it all. I buy a drink, drop a capsule in and sit here watching the arsenic dissolve. Then some jerk appears, grabs my drink and tossed it down with one chug!" "But enough about me. How's your day going?" __________________________________________________________ Today in History Click http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/history Word for the day Click http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/ For today's Horoscope click http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/ ________________________________________________________ (Maxine from my own collection.) __________________________________________________________ Bumper Stickers from Charlie: __________________________________________________________ TRY AGAIN TO HAVE A NICE DAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home