Friday, April 29, 2011

Chuckle 2642

Chuckle 2642

(Mac M of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks.)


~I'm Rich! ~ (Also; Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Disappearing Words)





O.M.G., I'm rich! Silver in the Hair

Gold in the Teeth

Crystals in the Kidneys

Sugar in the Blood

Lead in the Ass

Iron in the Arteries

And an inexhaustible supply of Natural Gas.



I never thought I'd accumulate such wealth.
_______________________________________________________________

Today in History Click
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/history




For today's Horoscope click
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

________________________________________________________

Another Maxine.



______________________________________________________________

(Disappearing words)

I know some of you will not understand this message, but I bet you know someone who might. I came across this phrase yesterday. 'FENDER SKIRTS.'




A term I haven't heard in a long time, and thinking about 'fender skirts' started me thinking about other words that quietly disappear from our language with hardly a notice like 'curb feelers.'



___________________________________________________________


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home