Thursday, August 02, 2012

Chuckle 3008

(Chuckle 3008)

(Elva B of Coldwell ID gets today’s chuckle thanks)

~EIGHTY TODAY~ (Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and 6 differences.)

Dear Lord, I am 80 and there is so much I haven't done and I hope
Dear Lord, you'll let me live until I'm 81.

But if I haven't finished all I want to do, would you please let me stay
until I'm 82.

So many places I want to go - so much I want to see.
Do you think you could manage until I'm 83.

Many things I have done - but there's so much left in store - I'd like it very much to live to 84.
And if by then - I'm still alive - then I'd like to stay to 85.

The world is changing very fast - so I'd really like to stick and see what
happens to the world when I'm 86.

I know dear Lord it's a lot to ask and it will be nice in heaven - but I'd
really like to stay around until I'm 87.

I know by then I won't be fast -and sometimes I'll be late - but it would
be oh so pleasant to be around at 88.

I will have seen so many things and had a wonderful time - so I'm sure

I'll be willing to leave at 89. WELL-----MAYBE!!!!

____________________________________________________________
(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

Word for the day Click

http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/

For today's Horoscope click
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/
________________________________________________________

(Maxine Cartoon)(Things you would like to say.)
















__________________________________________________________

(Find the six differences, answers below)
































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home