Saturday, June 20, 2015

Chuckle 3854

Chuckle 3854
(Today’s Chuckle thank go to Ron J of Florence OR)

~ Too Much Sex - a true story ~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

 I couldn't help but over-hear two guys in their mid-twenties while
sitting at the bar last night.

One of the guys says to his buddy: "Man you look tired."

His buddy says: "Man I'm exhausted. My girlfriend and I have
sex all the time.

She's after me 3 and 4 times a day, I just don't know what to
do."

A fellow about my age (70+), sitting a couple of stools down, also
overheard the conversation.

He looked over at the two young men and with the wisdom of years
says:

"Marry her. That'll put a stop to that
shit."

 _________________________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 _________________________________________________________________________

Maxine 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________
Herman


 
 
 
 
 



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home