Friday, August 21, 2015

Chuckle 3905

Chuckle 3905
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Ron J of Florence OR)

~Hearing Problems & Newborn Baby~ ( Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

An elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years.

He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%.

The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect.  Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again."

The gentleman replied, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. 
I just sit around and listen to the conversations. 
I've changed my will three times!"

_______________________________________________________________

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: "Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains.  I know you're about my age.  How do you feel?"

Slim says, "I feel just like a newborn baby."

"Really!?  Like a newborn baby!?"

"Yep.  No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.

_________________________________________________________________

 

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 _________________________________________________________________

Maxine

























____________________________________________________________________


Herman



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home