Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Chuckle 4062

Chuckle 4062

(From Bev L in Mt Vernon WA)


~Where are your Glasses???
 



Yesterday my daughter

e-mailed me again, asking why
 I didn't do something
useful with my time.
 
“Like sitting around the pool and

drinking wine is not a good thing?” I asked.
Her talking about my "doing something-useful" seems to be 
her favourite topic of conversation. 

She was "only thinking of me", she said and suggested that

I go down to the Senior Center and hang out with the gals.
I did this and when I got home last night, I decided to play a
 prank on her.
 
I e-mailed her and told her that I had joined a Parachute Club.
 
She replied, "Are you nuts? You are 78 years old and now you're

going to start jumping out of airplanes?"
I told her that I even got a Membership Card and
e-mailed a copy to her.
 
She immediately telephoned me and yelled, "Good grief,

 Mom, where are your glasses?!
    This is a Membership to a Prostitute Club, not a  

Parachute Club."
 
"Oh man, I'm in trouble again,” I said, “I really don't know

what to do. I signed up for five jumps a week!!"
 
The line went quiet and her friend picked up the phone

 and said that my daughter had fainted.

Life as a Senior Citizen is not getting any easier, but

sometimes it can be ever so much fun ...............
 
 ________________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 ____________________________________________________

Maxine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





____________________________________________________

Herman












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home