Friday, December 30, 2016

Chuckle 4327



Chuckle 4327
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Bev L of Mt Vernon WA)
~Ramblings of a Retired OLD Mind~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)
I found this timely, because today I was in a store that sells sunglasses, and only sunglasses. A young lady walks over to me and asks, "what brings you in today?".
I looked at her, and said, I'm interested in buying a refrigerator. She didn't quite know how to respond. Am I getting to be that age?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I was thinking about how a status symbol of today is those cell phones that everyone has clipped onto their belt or purse.  I can't afford one.  So I'm wearing my garage door opener.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant before I realized that people didn't like me anyway.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 
I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I was thinking about old age and decided that old age is when you still have something on the ball but you are just too tired to bounce it.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 I thought about making a fitness movie for folks my age and call it 'Pumping Rust'.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

____________________________________________________________

Maxine























___________________________________________________________

 Herman





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home