Saturday, March 17, 2018

Chuckle 4683


Chuckle 4683 Floppy
(I have no idea who sent this but it was resent in Jan 2001)
(Job for a Vet)  (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)
 A guy goes to the Government to interview for a job.
The interviewer asks him, "Are you a veteran?"
 "Yes sir, I served two tours in Vietnam."
 "I am 100% disabled. A mortar round blew off my testicles so they  declared me disabled, it doesn't affect my ability to work, though."
 "Sorry to hear about the damage, but I have some good news for you, I can hire you right now! Our working hours are 8 to 4. Come on in about 10, and we'll get you started."
 "If working hours are from 8 to 4, why do you want me to come in at 10?"
 "Well, here at the government, we don't do anything but sit around  and  scratch our balls for the first two hours. No point of your  coming in  for that"

_________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

_____________________________________________________

Maxine





















_____________________________________________

 Eye exercise time; Spot the 6 diff’s












































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home