Friday, November 16, 2018

Chuckle 4890



Chuckle 4890 Floppy
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to John C of Clear Lake CA)
~OOPS~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)
   A guy goes into the store and tells the clerk, "I'd like some Polish
   Sausage."
   The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"

   The guy, clearly offended, says, "Well, yes I am. But, let me ask
   you, if I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I  was
   Italian??? Or, if I had asked for German sausage, would you ask
   me if I was German??   Or if I had asked for chorizo, would you
   ask if I was Mexican?  Huh?   Would ya??"
   The clerk says "Well, no."
   With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well, all right
   then; why the HELL did you ask me if I'm Polish just because I ask
   for Polish sausage????"
   The clerk says "Because, this is a hardware store."

 ______________________________________________


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

 ______________________________________________

Maxine



































_________________________________________

 Herman


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home