Thursday, January 17, 2019

Chuckle 4942






Chuckle 4942

(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Keith K of Florence OR) 

~Call to his wife:~( Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Spot the 6 diff’s

"Honey it's me. I don't want to alarm you but I was hit by a car as I was leaving the office. Paula brought me to the hospital. They have checked me over and done some tests and some x-rays. The blow to my head was severe. Fortunately it did not cause any serious internal injury. However I have three broken ribs, a compound fracture in the left leg, and they think they may have to amputate my right foot."
Wife’s Response:” Who the hell is Paula?"
And if you find that hard to believe, you've never been married.

 A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it a worthwhile effort.

_________________________________________________________ 



(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/



_________________________________________________

Maxine


















_________________________________________________________
Eye exercise time; Spot the 6 diff’s

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home