Saturday, December 28, 2019

Chuckle 5233






Chuckle 5233 from saved chuckles

~Modern Genie~  ( Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Sign)

   A Woman was walking along the beach when she stumbled upon a
Genie's lamp She  picked it p and rubbed it, and Lo-and-behold a Genie
appeared. The amazed woman asked if she had three wished.
   The Genie said, "Nope, due to inflation, constant downsizing, low wages
in the third-world countries, and fierce global competition, I can only
grant you one wish. "So....what will it be?"
   The woman didn't  hesitate, She said "I want Peace in the Middle-East.
See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each
other."
   The Genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Gadzooks, Lady! These
countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm good but not THAT
good. I don't think it can be done. Make another
wish."
   The lady thought for a minute and said, "Well, I've never been able to
find the right man. You know, one that's considerate and fun, likes to
cook and helps with house cleaning. is good in bed and gets along with
my family, doesn't watch sports all the time, and is faithful, and buys
me anything I want. That's what I wish for....A good mate."
   The Genie let out a long sigh and said, "Let me see that Damn
map.






(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/




_______________________________________________


Maxine at New Years
































__________________________________________________________


Sign











































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home