Sunday, January 19, 2020

Chuckle 5252


Chuckle 5252 from saved Email

Received in March 2003

A blonde goes into a restaurant and notices there's a  "Peel and win" sticker on her coffee cup. So she peels it off and starts screaming,   "I've won me a motor home!.... I've won a motor home!"

The waitress says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize we got is a free lunch."

The blonde kept screaming, "I've won a motor home! I've won a motor home!"

Finally the manager comes over and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, you're mistaken. You couldn't possibly have won a motor home, because we don't offer that!"

The blonde says, "No it's not a mistake..... I've won me a motor home!"

She hands the ticket to the manager and he reads.......

(You're gonna love this)



(You Ready?)



"W I N  A  B A G E L"



(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/


__________________________________________________











 ____________________________________________________________


6 Diff's














































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home