Thursday, June 18, 2020

Chuckle 5382



Chuckle 5382 Classic

Chuckle 806 (Sent out in Sept 2005)
(Marlene W in Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks!)


~This Could Happen to You. ~ 2nd time around.
Plus Word for the Day

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:
"Hi, how are you?"


I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
"Doin' just fine!"

And the other person says:
"So what are you up to?"


What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"


At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.
"Can I come over?"
Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell them
"No........I'm a little busy right now!!!"


Then I hear the person say nervously...
"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions
-- _________________________________________
~Add on from Marlene’s email. ~

  I've decided to dedicate my body to a medical school, and just before I die, I'm going to swallow a little plastic toy.  That way, the medical student who cuts me open will get a nice surprise.  I just hope the other medical students aren't sad because they didn't get a toy with their cadaver, too.   ***
__________________________________________________
(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

________________________________________________ 



























_______________________________________________________


6 Diff’s









































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home