Thursday, July 05, 2007

Chuckle 1456

Chuckle 1456
(Bev L of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks!)


~Sick Leave~ (2nd time around)
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

I urgently needed a few days off work, But, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "Crazy" Then he would tell me to take a few days off. So, I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises. My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing. I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb, so that the Boss might think I was "Crazy" and give me a few days off. A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, "What in the name of good GOD are you doing?" I told him I was a light bulb. He said, "You are clearly stressed out." Go home and recuperate for a couple of days." I jumped down and walked out of the office... When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, "...And where do you think you're going?!"

(You're gonna love this....)



She said, "I'm going home too. I can't work in the dark.


This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

Solutions for problems found around the house, sent to us by Sandy J of Florence OR.


Whenever I purchase a box of S.O.S Pads, I immediately take a pair of scissors and cut each pad into halves. After years of having to throw away rusted and unused and smelly pads, I finally decided that this would be much more economical. And now a box of S.O.S pads last me indefinitely! In fact, I have noticed that the scissors get sharpened this way!
============================================

Blood stains on clothes? Not to worry! Just pour a little hydrogen peroxide on a cloth and proceed to wipe off every drop of blood. Works every time! (Now, where to put the body? LOL)
============================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home