Friday, November 23, 2007

Chuckle 1583

Chuckle 1583
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Rick R Of Surrey BC!)

~The Fight~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and 6 Differences.)

How the fight started I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day!

The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!!

He looked up at me and said "I am NOT Happy!"

So I said, "Well, which one ARE you then?"

That's how the fight started. ***


This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_____________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)

. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________


Lora S of Florence gets our thanks for the following!)
"They Walk Among Us"

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area, so I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands. "Now," she asked me, has your plane arrived yet?"

............They Walk Among Us!
_______________________________________________________


(Find the 6 differences, for answers check spots on 3rd drawing
below.)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home