Saturday, February 23, 2008

Chuckle 1675

Chuckle 1675
(Charles M of Bradenton FL gets today's chuckle thanks!)


~Little Elderly Lady~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today's Horoscope
and Six Differences.)

A little elderly Lady is walking around in a supermarket calling out, "Crisco, Crisssssssco!"

Soon an assistant manager approaches and says, "Maam, the Crisco is in aisle 3." The old Lady replies, "Oh, I'm not looking for the cooking stuff. I'm calling my Husband. He's in here somewhere"

The clerk is astonished. "Your Husband's name is Crisco?"

The elderly Lady answers, "Oh no, no, no. I only call him that when we're out in public."

"I see," said the clerk. "What do you call him at home?"

"Lard ass..." ***
________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

Chuckle Gems.

Charlene S of Florence OR has decided to share her woes by
writing this summary of my last year on the computer. Thanks Char!!

Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer can buy gasoline without taking a man along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm pumping gas.

Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I
I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans.

_______________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, answers below.)
.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home