Thursday, February 14, 2008

Chuckle 1666

"Have a nice Valentine's Day!"
_______________________________

Chuckle 1666
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Rick R of Surrey BC!)


~Poison~
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

A man goes to see the Rabbi.

"Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it."

The Rabbi asked, "What's wrong?"

"My wife is poisoning me."

The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, "Are you sure? Why would she do such a thing?"

The man then pleads, "I don't know why, but I'm telling you, I'm certain she's poisoning me. What should I do?"

The Rabbi thinks a bit, and then says, "Tell you what. Let me talk to her, I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know."

A week later the Rabbi calls the man and says, "Well, I spoke with your wife. I called her and we talked on the phone for 3 hours. You want my advice?"

"Yes, yes, of course." said the man.

The Rabbi replied, "Take the poison." ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

Chuckle Gems.

Our thanks go to Jayne C of Florence OR for;
Weird Things You Would Never Know!! (But do now!)

If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall.

A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home