Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Chuckle 1657

Chuckle 1657
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Goldie C of Florence OR!)


(Note; I couldn't find a picture of an 80 year old
being interviewed so this one will have to do!



---Mr. Chuckles---)

~Interview~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and 6 Differences.)

The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time. The interviewer asked her questions about her life, what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation.

'He's a funeral director,' she answered.

'That's very interesting,' he replied. 'Would you mind telling us a little about your first three husbands and what each did for a living?'

She answered, 'I was 20 when I married my first husband, who was a banker. I married my second husband, a circus ringmaster, in my 40's. My third husband was a preacher--I was in my 60's. And now, at 84, I'm married again; and my new husband is a funeral director.'

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked, 'Why did you marry four men with such diverse careers?'

She explained, 'I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go.' ***



This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

Our thanks go to Jayne C of Florence OR for;
Weird Things You Would Never Know!! (But do now!)

If you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.

In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.

It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

_______________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, answers below.)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home