Friday, February 08, 2008

Chuckle 1660

Chuckle 1660
(Charles M of Bradenton FL gets today's chuckle thanks!)


~Threesome~
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked OK for a 57-year-old.

In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a hot daughter.

We drank a bit, and had a bit of a snuggle, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.

"What's that?" I asked

"It's a mother and daughter threesome," she said.

I said, "No" - excitedly.

We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was "my lucky night". I went back to her place.

She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: "Mom, you still awake?"
________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

Our thanks go to Jayne C of Florence OR for;
Weird Things You Would Never Know!! (But do now!)

On average people fear spiders more than they do death.

Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.

Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.

_______________________________________________________

"Have a nice day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home