Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chuckle 1678

Chuckle 1678
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Gary B of La Habra CA!)


~Clock Shop~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and Today's Horoscope.)

An American tourist was visiting in the Netherlands. During his stay in Amsterdam his watch stopped running. He asked one of the locals where he could get his watch fixed. The tourist was guided to the Jewish section of town. He was then directed
toward a shop that had clocks displayed in the window. The American tourist entered the shop. Inside, behind a desk, sat an elderly Jewish man with a full beard.

TOURIST: Hello.

JEWISH MAN: Hello.

TOURIST: I came here to have my watch fixed.

JEWISH MAN: Sorry, I don't fix watches. I am a Mohel.

TOURIST: What's a Mohel?

JEWISH MAN: A Mohel is a Jewish Man who performs ritual
circumcisions.

TOURIST: Ritual circumcisions! But why do you have all those
clocks in the window?

JEWISH MAN: So what would you want me to have in my window?***

________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

Chuckle Gems.

Charlene S of Florence OR has decided to share her woes by
writing this summary of my last year on the computer. Thanks Char!!


I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica, Uganda, Singapore, and Uzbekistan

I no longer have any sneakers -- but that will change once I receive my free replacement pair from Nike.

I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.

________________________________________________________

"Have a nice day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home