Friday, October 10, 2008

Chuckle 1883

Chuckle 1883
(Sheila M of Rough and Ready CA gets today’s chuckle thanks!)
I’m going to refine this; Sheila got it from Audrey N who got it from
her brother Walt in Canada but I notice that Dennis F did the sending.

Maybe this note will explain it;
Hi Sheila, My brother in Canada sent these and though it was time I sent a few smiles your way. Walt enjoyed Mr. Chuckles so much we have them come to us regularly!! A good laugh is always good.Audrey!

I’m confused here again, who is sending them to Walt? Some one help me out here! Maybe we will have an answer by tomorrow!
---Jerry---


~Church Bulletins~ Part 1 (some old some new)
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and Today’s Horoscope.)

They're back! Church Bulletins: Thank God for church ladies with typewriters -- misspellings, bad sentence construction or choice of words all make for fun reading. These sentences actually appeared in church bulletins or were announced in church services:

The Fasting & Prayer Conference includes meals.
----------------------------------------------------------
The sermon this morning: "Jesus walks on the Water." The sermon tonight: "Searching for Jesus."
--------------------------------------------
Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.
--------------------------------------------
The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been canceled due to a conflict.
--------------------------------------------
Don't let worry kill you off - let the Church help.
--------------------------------------------
Miss Charlene Mason sang "I will not pass this way again," giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.
--------------------------------------------
For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
--------------------------------------------
The Rector will preach his farewell message after which the choir will sing: "Break Forth into Joy." ---- --- --- -------------------------------- Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
-------------------------------------------
At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What Is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.
--------------------------------------------

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)

Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

For my birthday this year, my daughter (the dear) purchased a week of personal training at the local health club for me.


THURSDAY :

Brad was waiting for me with his vampire-like teeth exposed as his thin, cruel lips were pulled back in a full snarl. I couldn't help being a half an hour late; it took me that long to tie my shoes.

Brad took me to work out with dumbbells. When he was not looking, I ran and hid in the restroom. He sent some skinny bitch to find me.

Then, as punishment, he put me on the rowing machine -- which I sank.

_______________________________________________________


Have a good one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home