Saturday, November 08, 2008

Chuckle 1905

Chuckle 1905
(Phyllis H of Carpinteria CA gets today’s chuckle thanks!)


~Ten Top Country Songs~ some new;
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and Today’s Horoscope.)
12. I Hate Every Bone in Her Body but Mine

11. It's Hard to Kiss the Lips at Night That Chewed My Ass All Day

10. If the Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's me

9. I Liked You Better Before I Got to Know You So Well

8. I Still Miss You Baby, but My Aim's Gettin' Better

7. I Wouldn't Take Her to a Dog Fight Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win

6. I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight

5. I'm So Miserable without you; it’s like You're Still Here

4. If I Had Shot You When I First Wanted To, I'd be out Of Prison By
Now

3. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend and I Sure Do Miss Him

2. She Got the Ring and I Got the Finger


AND THE NUMBER ONE COUNTRY SONG IS:

1. I Ain't Never Gone to Bed with Ugly Women But I've Sure Woke Up With a Few ***



This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________
(Real or Fake; Is this photos real of fake?)

Hands of God




Fake
_______________________________________________________

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home