Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chuckle 1895

Chuckle 1895
(Retha of Richland OR gets today’s chuckle thanks!)

~Lost~ (2nd time around)
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and Today’s Horoscope.)

When I went to lunch today, I noticed an old lady sitting on a park bench sobbing her eyes out. I stopped and asked her what was wrong. She said, "I have a 22 year old husband at home. He makes love to me every morning and then gets up and makes me pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit and freshly ground coffee."

I said, "Well, then why are you crying?"

She said, "He makes me homemade soup for lunch and my favorite brownies and then makes love to me for half the afternoon."

I said, "Well, why are you crying?"

She said, "For dinner he makes me a gourmet meal with wine and my favorite dessert and then makes love to me until 2:00 a.m.”

I said, "Well, why in the world would you be crying?"

She said, "I can't remember where I live!"

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
________________________________________________________(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

(Real or Fake; Are these photos real of fake?)



Spiders Found in Iraq Desert





Real
________________________________________________________

“Have a nice day!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home