Friday, October 17, 2008

Chuckle 1890

Chuckle 1890
(Bev L of Mount Vernon WA gets today’s chuckle thanks!)



~Canadian Poem ~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope and
Six Differences.)


It's winter in Canada
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At twenty-five below.

Oh, how I love Canada
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And you nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Canada ‘Cause I'm frozen to the ground!! ***

________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

~ARE YOU MARTHA OR MAXINE? ~ From Jayne C of Florence OR; Thanks Jayne!!



MARTHA
7.If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it's still cooking, drop in a peeled potato and it will absorb the excess salt for an instant 'fix-me-up.'

MAXINE
8.If you over-salt a dish while you are cooking, that's too bad. Please recite with me the real woman's motto: 'I made it, you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes!'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Find the 6 differences, see answers below.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home