Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chuckle 2034

Chuckle 2034
(Rick R of Surrey BC gets today's chuckle thanks.)
This was sent to me 12-21-01


~Putting on Pants~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today's Horoscope.)

Jack was going to be married to Jill, his father sat him down for a little fireside chat. He says: ''Jack let me tell you something. On our wedding night in our honeymoon suite, l took off my pants and handed them to your mother and said, try these on'. So she did and said, 'these are too big I can't wear them'. I replied, 'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always willed Ever since that night we have never had any problems''

Jack says', Hmmmm...He thinks this might be a good thing to try.
So, on his honeymoon, Jack takes off his pants and says to JiII: ''Here try these on.

So she does and says, 'they are too Iarge, they don't fit mean Jack says:

''Exactly, l wear the pants in this fairyland I always will. I don't want you to ever forget that.

Jill stops for a second, then takes off her panties and hands them to Jack. She says: ''Here, you try on mine.

So he does and says! "I can't get into your pants."

Jill says: ''Exactly, and if you don't change your attitude, you never will!''

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

(Maxines from my own collection ---Jerry---)



(Have a great day)
_______________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home