Monday, July 27, 2009

Chuckle 2122

Chuckle 2122
(Linda M of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks.)
Katie's Breaking News

~Breaking News!! ~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today's Horoscope, Maxine,
and 6 differences.)

NEWS!! To save the economy in 2009 Obama will start deporting all of the old people in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs. I started crying when I thought of you. Run, my friend, RUN !

Well....what can I say.....someone sent it to me, and I'm not going alone!!!!

_______________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

(Maxine from my own collection.)


________________________________________________________________

Find the six differences










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home